When Should I Get a Payday Loan in Oshkosh?
Generally, you can use the money you get from payday lenders for any purpose. At the same time, a payday advance has a high cost, so you shouldn’t use it at every turn. Most borrowers take out payday loans to cover some financial emergencies they can’t manage on their own. A payday loan is also a good option for applicants with poor credit. You may obtain a payday loan to:
- Cover car repairs;
- Pay utility bills;
- Cover your medical bills;
- Avoid your credit card overdraft fees;
- Consolidate debt;
- Pay for your daily expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for Payday Loans From 300 Cash Loans in Wisconsin
300 Cash Loans offer payday cash advances that are accessible to almost everyone. There are just a few requirements you need to meet to qualify for a payday loan. You’re welcome to apply if you meet the following basic criteria:
- Not younger than 18 years old;
- A permanent resident of the United States with a valid government-issued ID;
- Can prove your income with bank account statements or pay stubs;
- Ready to provide us with your personal data, including full name, ID number, Social Security Number, address, email, valid cell phone number, your employment status, and a pay stub;
- Have an active checking account.
Please, take note that active duty military personnel are not permitted to get a payday loan according to federal regulations. The exact requirements may also differ from lender to lender.
Payday Loan With Bad Credit in Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Your credit score is not a determining factor! Both bad and good credit borrowers can get a payday cash advance to solve their money problems. Unlike traditional financial institutions that always focus on applicants’ credit ratings, payday lenders make loan decisions based on borrowers’ incomes, not credit scores.
Moreover, applying for a payday loan doesn’t hurt your credit score, as a payday lender makes only a soft credit check. Thus, you’re welcome to borrow money till your next payday without any records in your credit report. 300 Cash Loans is always here to assist you in reaching your version of financial stability.
How to Apply for a Cash Advance Loan with 300 cash loans online?
As Oshkosh payday loans were created to meet your urgent money needs, the whole application process is typically very fast and simple. All you need to get a short-term loan is to:
- Fill out an application form. It takes you less than 5 minutes to enter your personal data and submit the loan request form. Feel free to ask our branch manager if you have some questions during the application process.
- Get a response. We will check your data quickly and come back to you with a loan decision in less than 15 minutes. If approved, you will get a loan offer.
- Read and sign a loan contract. Your loan agreement contains important information about your loan terms and conditions, interest rates, additional fees, and repayment period, so you should read it carefully before signing, especially if it is your first loan. If everything is clear and the conditions meet your expectations, sign a loan agreement.
- Receive the money. Access a payday loan amount in your bank account as soon as the next business day. You must repay the loan amount plus interest by your next paycheck.
300 Cash Loans in Oshkosh Benefits
300 Cash Loans provide many advantages for people seeking instant assistance. If you need to borrow money fast and without hassle, we have a lot to offer. Here are the key benefits of getting a payday loan with us:
- Easy application process. You don’t have to waste much time completing our simple application form. It takes you less than 5 minutes to enter your data and submit it;
- Instant loan approval. Long waiting for a response is a thing of the past! You will get a guaranteed loan decision within 15 minutes;
- Bad credit is considered. You’re welcome to apply with both an excellent and poor credit rating. Moreover, applying for a payday cash advance doesn’t lower your credit score;
- No collateral is required. Your signature is enough to get our payday loans. They are collateral-free and don’t carry any risk of losing your property;
- Fast money deposit. Access the funds as soon as the next business day or by the end of the same day.
Why choose 300 Cash Loans in Oshkosh, WI?
300 Cash Loans in Oshkosh, WI, is a leading lending company that is always here to assist you when you need it most. We have multiple branches across the US to support as many people as possible. Our mission is to help people cover their emergency expenses asap and without stress. If you need a small loan to make ends meet till your next payday, we are ready to offer you the best solution that meets your current needs. We offer:
- Outstanding customer service. We are a team of professionals that takes care of each client. We are always happy to answer all your questions and help you choose the right option;
- Privacy. We use only the best security services to prevent data leaks and don’t share your application details with third parties. Your privacy is important to us.
- No third-party fees. 300 Cash Loans Wisconsin is a direct lending company that offers many loan options to meet all our clients’ expectations. Whatever your needs are, we do our best to offer you the right solution without additional charges or hidden fees;
- Fast loan decision. You will get a response within 15 minutes after submitting your loan request form;
- Money deposit within 24 hours. Applying with us, you can access the funds as soon as the next business day or even by the end of the same day.
How Much Do 300 cash Loans Cost: Representative Examples
Payday loans are usually expensive due to high-interest rates. Lender fees on a payday loan may be from $15 to $30 per each $100 obtained. Thus, an APR is typically over 400%. The exact amount you will have to repay depends on a payday lender and your state law regulation.
Let’s look at an example. If you’re going to borrow $500 for 14 days, the lender charges will be from $15 to $30. Your representative annual percentage rate is from 391.07% to 782.14%
Calculation: (the lender fees amount / your loan amount) x (number of days in a year / number of days of your loan term) x 100
Low Interest Rate: ($15 / $500) * (365 days / 14 days) x 100 = 391.07%
High Interest Rate: ($30 / $500) * (365 days / 14 days) x 100 = 782.14
Total Amount to Repay: from $575 to $650.